Tuesday 30 June 2009

Dinner for Five

Dinner for five, thanks to aunt who treated us :D
One of the best meals ever with laughter ringing from all five of our mouths, Excapade was jam packed today
Started off with a cup of Green tea, and by the end of the meal, I've already drunk countless cups of green tea, at least 9 I'm estimating haha
This was the Sushi party set which Ying they all ordered, since it was from my aunt's free coupon. But out of all those, I can't even bring myself to eat either one of those.


And this was the After pic haha, all five of us can't even finish this.

I thought the cucumber was crafted quite nicely, so I took a pic of it. It's pretty isn't it?


View from above :D


Shirau Karage- my fav, I had Gyoza too but it wasnt taken with my phone so yeah

Hopefully we'll have a fun meal together again soon =)

Listening to - Tea for Two - gosh, Yunho sounds awesome, a nice summery feel song. Glad that I pre-ordered the single!














No comments: