Saturday 4 July 2009

Mixed Emotions

I'm having pretty much mixed emotions of happiness and hatred? -- is it hate or annoyance? Maybe more towards annoyance I guess.





Today is the start of Dome, and I feel happy for them, I know how it feels to see the dream you want to achieve so bad just fade away like that, so I'm glad that they achieved what they wanted the most in Japan which is performing in Dome. I wish them all the best for the final show of TSC Tour in Dome tomorrow.





As much as I am happy for them, I don't feel too well for myself. Things just haven't been going right lately. UK, trip to Bangkok / Japan everything just faded away. Things I planned to learn like dancing isn't happening. Not to mention I'm living under constant timebombs of my family problems. Just when I thought I could use a nice trip to Bangkok, several family problems and the swine flu led to cancellation. The trip is gone just like that. Initially I was aiming for Dome but when I knew the ballot results and the prices we had to pay to get into dome, since it's from auction sites, it's bound to be expensive, my mum just wouldn't agree.





Listening to the audio of "Colours" I swear my heart felt a slight tinge of hate, jealousy and anger when I heard the crowd singing along to the "Lalala" part.





Out of the things I wanted the most- Edu @ UK, Dome or Bangkok , I got none.





Nothing went my way this year, leading me to feel depressed , not to mention countless family probs, until I saw this. It wasn't helping entirely but this makes sense. I owe this to Silvis for recommending me the fic where I saw this quote,








“The grand essentials of happiness are:
something to do,
something to love,
and something to hope for.”



- Allan K. Chalmers





Something to do - Start of Uni term in September


Something to love- My mum, my brother, dbsk/thsk


Something to hope for- 2010 Dome tour, I will be there =)





I'm not gonna lie, I still don't feel too well emotionally but yes, I'm going to continue hoping, Hope To The End, just like Jaejoong's tattoo wordings.





Dome 2009, 1st day,








credits to TVXQ baidu

Isn't it pretty? The red ocean?

Next year, 2010, I will be there, will be the one taking first hand pictures and uploading it here =)

Another quote in which I agree on,

“Music washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life.”
- Red Auerbach

The music of thsk/dbsk washes away the pain, the tiredness, the annoyance , the hatred I experience daily, but it also shares the joy that I experience. It's the first time I've actually felt really touched--- by their voices, the vocals of all 5. It has never occured to me before, recalling all those cpop groups I used to like and support, it was disappointing, because honestly, they aren't half as good as dbsk/thsk in my opinion.

3.02 a.m, am supposed to wake up early to buy breakfast but I just had to get it off my chest which explains why I'm still here. Off to bed soon, night guys.

No comments: