Thursday 4 June 2009

Rush

Today's activities can be simplified as one word- RUSH

From morning onwards, my brain has been working non stop on deciding whether I should accept the offers or not. After deciding so, the rest of the paperwork was basically flooding in. I have so many things to think of! Accomodation etc etc

GAHH

it's now 1.02 a.m, and I'm still staying online, because I saw Yuna Ito's new album so I'm listening to her songs. I am gonna order the album!

And tomorrow, I need to wake up at 7+, to buy breakfast, then send my mail and all that, meet up with Bigail in seria, then in the afternoon, head out to shop to fax the letter.

I can already tell its gonna be another long dayyyyy and I'm so sleep deprived now. I just finished eating bread and I cant sleep right away.

Mehh

Night guys!

No comments: