Monday 15 June 2009

Quotes........

I hate you so much ,I hate you
I hate myself so much I could go crazy
I hate myself , I hate myself for being like this

- I hate you by 2 PM

Can it be easier, can I just change just my life, cause it just seems to go bad everytime

-When It All Falls Apart by The Veronicas

All these time I was wasting hoping you would come around, I have been giving out chances but all you do is just let me down

-You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift

For now, it's sad

-My Destiny by Tohoshinki

I'm Holding Back The Tears

- Holding Back The Tears by TVXQ

Shit Man, I do feel sorry, but I have to say something ; It hurts so much, how do I live?

-Heartquake by Super Junior feat Micky Yoochun & Uknow Yunho


Once I hate you, I hate you with a passion and forgiveness is never an option. You brought this upon yourself, get out of my life...............................................

No comments: