Saturday 13 June 2009

The Show

Anyone heard of Lenka's The Show? I just saw the video on MTV today and fell in love with her songs immediately. Her style reminds me of Lilly Allen and I think I prefer Lenka's better than Allen.

I need to rant and want to rant. Not much of things seems to go according as planned.

Sighhhhh

Upside, I'm finally going to Miri for shopping tomorrow. Not that Miri is any fun, but at least its better than getting stuck at home. levi's jeans! yay!

and Starbucks! Magazines and hopefully there are Mac counters in Parkson, just so I could get a concealer.

4.35, and I have been listening to Lenka's the Show for at least an hour now. I like her "I want my money back, I want my money back." HAHAHA

Cute way to hint people to pay back my money, sing this line xD

No comments: