Tuesday 2 June 2009

Today....

The earliest time I've ever blogged. It's now 7.53 a.m as I type along and no, I wasn't sleeping for the past couple of hours. I was awake around 3, awoken by the noises in the kitchen, and my bag falling down. Apparently, the hook was loose and it fell out.

GAH, my secret code cd cracked! Now it cracked even bigger, I'm so tempted to get a new set.

Anyway, I am expecting a call from USPS agent, gimme me damn headphones! Yuu got it on friday, and it's already wednesday ><

Was supposed to go to bandar, HAH, am so happy that they called off the trip.

Oh and daum was so fast today, I finished watching all the fancams in dnbn just now, for PL, there was a jaesu dance so major yay xD

Also just finished watching Just Love 2 episode 21. Hmm, why does Cally have to be so stupid? Pretending to be Hei Man doesnt help.Well, this is life, anything can happen, anytype of human can live in this world with any character.

Hopefully this wont be another unproductive day. sigh

off to watch Threshold of ID personnel, <3>

Have a great day :D

No comments: