Friday 14 November 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ok, so today the boys were gonna be in Japan and I was hoping that Astro's NHK would be airing the show!

Yes, it did and now I can spazz like mad....
I waited for around 45 minutes, listening to not so nice songs and finally they came out! I thought I missed it!

So I'm now in a 'Choosey Lover' state, I keep replaying the song on my Itunes now since just now after the live perf.......

My cousin who lives a street away from me was having a hard time though~
My aunt kept saying stuff abt their looks, calling them ugly*rolls eyes at her*and kept praising Wu Chun.

No offense, everyone has their own opinion on looks, but to say that the boys are totally ugly is just too much...So this was what my cousin said,

"I was fuming, happy and excited at the same time and oh ~ Yoochun's hair, it's like something he had b4...cute!"

Anyway, I have to go drink my soup nowwwwwww.... havent eaten anything much for dinner....

No comments: