Saturday 22 November 2008

Collection

So I received My Mirotic Version C today. Yay for that! Rearranging the cds in my cupboard, I decided to take pics of it! I only started collecting Kpop cds since last year, so those with year in brackets are the release date year. All were bought between 2007 and now, so those without its date stated are bought this year. Mostly are made up of TVXQ/THSK cuz I'm a big fan!



Tenjochiki Stand Up People Japanese single



Wonder Girls So Hot single and First Album(2007)


Zhang Liyin(2006), First Album(2008)


SM TOWN WINTER 2006 and 2007 collection



Super Junior U single, 2nd album, and SJ T first single




Wala! 2008 MIROTIC 4th korean album Version A, B and C respectively, just received C today!


DongBangShinKi Korean albums, Christmas Carol(2004), Rising Sun(2005), O Jeong Ban Hap Version B and D (2006)



Tohoshinki 2006/7 Japanese singles and album. Lovin you, Sky(2006), Summer Dream, Shine, Five In The Black 2nd album


This year's Tohoshinki's Japanese singles and album that I bought. There's TRICK SINGLES- Keyword, If, and Runaway, along with the 3rd album T, MIROTIC single, and Doushitte kimiwosukini natte shimattandaro.



Then there's my Korean photobook and calendar collection. First storybook in LA, A Week's Holiday and Bonjour Paris calendar. (still searching for Bonjour Paris photobook!)



Here's the Jap dvds of Tohoshinki I bought this year, TOHOSHINKI 3RD LIVE TOUR-T and History in Japan vol.3


Korean dvds, both released in 2007! All About DongBangShinKi Season 2 and First Concer dvd Rising Sun

1 comment:

Sie Ying said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ I am jealous! So many CDs~ hehe