Friday 21 November 2008

Today

Today is the day my exams officially end, which means that hols will commence now

Today, I went to my uncle's house to visit my newborn cousin and finally my uncle and auntie thought of a name for him haha called Shen Shen( not sure of the spelling though)...He and Keen are literally lookalikes, and he's even better looking haha!

Hmm....line up for tommorow..

I wanna eat lau shu fen! and try my luck to see whether my MIROTIC cd is here or not
Afternoon hang out with Yusahyeon, at night for a steamboat with my besties...

Gonna take some pics by then...

Although exam is like seriously over, the burden of knowing the results is immense. I hope I did well.

1 comment:

Sie Ying said...

I thought you want to eat kui tiao? haha Btw, I think the spelling for the baby is Sheng if I am not mistaken...hehe Naeil tto manayo~