Sunday 2 November 2008

Food~

First off, this donuts pic isn't taken today. Probably a week ago, but since today I'm posting about food, so yeah, I'll share this. My Uncle bought it for me and my bro...so pretty that I couldnt bear to stuff it down my mouth. But eventually I did, after taking snaps of the donuts haha!

Okay, so this is like the highlight of today. Ying ordered a Taiwan Wonton (whatever, couldnt remember the name) but the thing is, there were like probably 10 pieces of food inside, yet, such a big round bowl.





I've been drinking Ice Lemon Tea everywhere I go these couple of days...Yum Yum...Maybe tomorrow I'll have to try something new~


So now, something not related to food, but this totally made me smile.
02112008 Say NO NO NO smoking Campaign- TVXQ/DBSK version

No comments: