Sunday 16 November 2008

Emotions about.....

Miss Branded- You know who you are, I believe, quit lying and telling lies when you're the one hurting your so-called bestfriend. Get a life, instead of stalking people's blogs!

77th school anniversary-Truthfully, it was boring and the fact that me, ging and ying had to sat at the VIP seats instead of the adults made it worst, plus it was MKMF that night, how can you expect me to look at the performances the students had to offer while I was constantly checking my phone for updates on MKMF?

MKMF 2008-Okay, I don't know what to say....I was expecting Best Artist of the Year as well, although the boys won Best Album of the year which was much more memorable cause the album has only been released for around two months and yet, it has already slapped down the record sales of Korea since 2006(which was exactly when they went on Hiatus in Korea and focused on Japan).....Although Big Bang was focusing on Korean Industry for this year, the impact they made is not considered big at all, compared to TVXQ, hence I don't understand why on earth would they win Best Artists. Taking all factors into account from popularity all over the world and versatility, consistency, TVXQ definitely has outscored Big Bang

Us as fans, International and Korean fans alone have supported the album in every single way we could and to have only won one Daesang out of three is just ridiculous to me....People say that its amazing enough that they swept 5 awards altogether that night, which was spectacular but yeah well, whatever, there's still Golden Disk, which is fairer since its totally based on album sales.

I should stop ranting about the awards, they swept 5 I should be happy, besides there are much more to come, I believe they can do it because they already broke records set.

To the performances of MKMF now, yeah, I loooooove the perf! I love the Mirotic Rock Version since its accompanied by orchestra, I absolutely love violin!!!!!!!!

Hotness overload, Junsu and Jaejoong, enticing fans huh? Haha , jk

I couldnt believe it was ChangMinnie who cried first! But I guess they were all stressed out since it was tough competition for the daesang of Album Of The Year... But boy oh boy, I was yelling a bit and stopping myself just in time since I was in the school toilet while I checked on my phone(m ind you, I was having a bad stomachache)...

Anyway, Golden Disc is on the 10th od Dec so we'll see......and hopefully they'll be able to go to Kouhaku this year!

On a side note, I have three or four more days before my exams officially end. I hope I score well enough....

May God's presence be with me while I sit for my exam aand while I am doing my revision...

No comments: