Tuesday 6 January 2009

Oh- Erm | Gee

Some parts of the lyrics that I can relate to!

--------

Oh, I'm so shy I can't glance up at him.....A shy girl falling in love.

Gee gee gee gee baby baby babyGee gee gee gee baby baby baby

(What should I do?) What should I do?(My trembling body)

My trembling body

I can't even sleep because of my beating heartI look like a fool watching him from afar.

Even though I'm not sure I still yearn for him every day

Even though all my friend's said "Can't you just stop?"

I'm still looking at him foolishly

I couldn't speak because I was shyShould I be less timid?

What would be good?Even though my heart beats strong and I'm fidgeting, I focus on him

----
So?

Oh erm...Gee

I just love how this song expresses how I feel about him. The bolded parts, Sahyeon sshi, if you happen to read this, I know you're gonna say the same thing as the lyrics.

Haha...

I'm half sad, half happy now...

Yu Sahyeon!!!! Help me!!! My dearest little cousin haha. Help me to NOT spazz over him LOL
Something si so wrong with my mental state right now...

No comments: