Wednesday 21 January 2009

I am.........

Okay, logically and reasonably, I should be excited / nervous or whatever since now that the clock had striked twelve and my interview is scheduled at 2 in the afternoon.

But whatever.

Cause I'm simply too mad to be excited or nervous right now.

I need to rant

I REPEAT, I NEED TO FREAKING RANT ABOUT THIS

Okay, so what's with that freaking uncle of mine? (I'm already good that I don't swear)

It takes two to tango. So what if my cousin doesnt like to learn cooking from him after her sucky job at the printing, he blames me? Just because his daughter opted to spend time with me? Then he goes around bashing me, blablabla, banning me to see his daughter and go to his home.

Yeah right, his home. My grandparents paid for it yeah. Sucky guy. *sarcasm*

I don't care if I'm offending or being rude atm cause it's his fault. I'm not someone to be stepped on and bullied.

Bloody *******

Great, I censored my swearing.

He's the classic example of a bulldozer and a rifler. Why bulldozer? Cause he always ALWAYS wants to get his way and he doesnt care if he offends anyone, not even his parents.

Why rifle?

Seen and beeen with anyone who can talk the moment you get on the car or spend a minute with him. Not exactly talk, it's nagging and complaining. The last time I went to Miri with him, my ears truly hurt due to his constant nagging and endless yapping of useless and idiotic topic. What is his IQ level anyway?!

If a nagging competition exists, he would have won position number one.

I'm sorry ying if you happen to read this. No offense.

Good night

No comments: