Tuesday 20 January 2009

Employed

My holidays are over.

Well, sort of in a way cause my dad officially landed me a joke *sarcastic* "It's for your own good."

Yeah right. My plans of learning languages and re picking up my violin is totally busted.

The cons - a) I can't sleep in late now
- b) I can't go online or read my books as often now
- c) No more chillax-ing in the afternoon with Ying and my friends unless it's past 5

The Pros- a) Work Experience would look good on my CV
- b) Money Money Money = bling bling bling..... I can have much more money to spare
- c) It's not just any job. I landed an assitant secretary job, which a lot of people were vying for and I got it without any effort at all. I'm not kidding. I'm 18+ and I now hold a post of assistant secretary at one of the biggest travel agencies in town.

OH ERM GEE

I don't even know whether I should be sad or happy or whatever.

Oh well, this will only mean more money to save up for my Japan or Thailand trip.

Oppa-deul, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: