Wednesday 7 January 2009

LANEIGE-fied

Okay I'm gonna start spazzing now!

But not over a person,its over a brand to be precise...

No, if you're thinking Prada, Gucci, not that

It's LANEIGE!!

I'm officially a big fan of that brand. Everything from the basic skin care to special line is just loove.

I'm not working and as a student, some items, just SOME, NOT ALL, are expensive for me but the results I got was fanstastic. There's no way I'm gonna stop using. I especially love the water pack and yogurt pack! It's amazing. My skin is so soft after using it. Weeeeee! I'm gonna have great skin for this new year. Probably the year where my skin is actually looking and feeling good.

If you're thinking of setting foot in that new kb laniege store, I suggest you to do it. And do patch tests before you buy anything from them.

Laneige works really well for me, but it might not for everyone.

So for people who have enczema like me and has a problematic skin, maybe you guys should go try laneige stuff out, it might work for you.

--

End spazz...

Haha, I just finish applying water pack.

And oh, I highlighted my hair again.

The colour isnt very obvious unless I go under the lights and FYI, I don't shimmer like Edward Cullen haha! xD LOL!

Take care guys, the weather is chilly these days at night. Hot cold hot cold.

There, the weather pattern for this few days. DOn't get sick

CNY is comin soon and I seee angpauuuuuuuusssssss

No comments: