Friday 5 December 2008

Twilight

It has been a long long time since I last read due to A levels, so after the exam, bigail, Alice and the rest of them kept harping about this particular book called Twilight.



At first I was like, hmm, maybe it's just another book.



Then what came next? I was surfing around the forum and a couple of quotes caught my eye. Something like, Edward and Bella...... bla bla bla. I was like, Hey! This is a kpop forum and if its so popular, maybe I should start on that book.



My lil bro was heading off to bsb the next day so I gave him the money and asked him to get the book for me but to my disappointment, he came home empty handed saying the book was all sold out. SIgh



I waited and asked my friends if I could borrow, and turns out that they had promised other friends to borrow them the book. sigh again.



So two days ago, I went to bsb myself and guess what?! Best Eastern has the book and it just arrived! yay! Immediately I grabbed a copy of it, for fear of it selling out again and I would be bored to death.







So here's my copy of the book. It's good but I'm not done with it yet, still on page 230+. Usually am a fast reader and I could easily finish this book within a day but if I finished the book so fast, I wont have enough money to get the next one and I'm not goin to bsb anytime soon. So yeahhhhh

Edward cullen, he's hot and all, but I prefer someone else haha....

And some of my readers who are my friends should know who he is!

Maybe I'll reval it next time when I blog again

For now, tata!

No comments: