Friday 26 December 2008

Meery Christmas and a Happy New Year

It's been realll long since I last blogged but first off, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Things have been busy for the past couple of weeks, filled with excitement as well as disappointment.

I thought I wasnt gonna get to go to bsb and catch Twilight, so I was a tad mad and went shopping and ended up spulrging in Laniege. The whole line thing costs 213....yikes, I was willing to spend cause I thought I wouldnt need the money anyway since I wasnt going to bsb.

But then, in the end I did after they phoned me. No regrets though, Laniege products works like magic on my face and results were obvious.

Dang, next up- it has to be Twilight.

Okay, so honestly, the book was much better but the movie's great too. Haha, I thought Sieyi was bored by the movie but turns out that she found it interesting. Maybe she's paying loadsa attention to the movie instead of whispering haa.

Okay, third- I wanted New Moon but couldnt get it. In the end I did though. Ordered Eclipse and Breaking Dawn online, which was a x'mas gift from my mum.

Oh yeah, we went for CNY shopping and truthfully, I wasnt interested in shopping for clothes since I wanted to shop for books. I'm not weird!

So after buying some clothes for the sake of buying, I was shopping randomly and aimlessly in UG and then bam! Ying handed me a purple black blouse (can't explain it well...might as well post pics later when I'm free) and voila! I bought it cause I loved it so much. Even my mum, who HATES black, says I look good it in.


Last but not least, the biggest disappointment of all- It seems that I wont be able to watch Kouhaku at home now. Why does my dad just have to come home at this point? Can't he just stick to his schedule and come back on Jan 5th? Jeez

No comments: