Sunday 14 December 2008

15th December 2007

NO.

I did not type the date wrongly. I clearly know that today is 15th December 2008 but I wanted to blog about a special day, 15th December 2007.

So what was I doing at that particular point of time and where was I?

If according to the time now, it would be 2.35, and I'll be still shopping in Robinsons, Bangkok, Thailand.

But that wasn't the point, after so many nights of dreaming and worrying, I was finally there. There on 15th December 2007.

It's DBSK's concert + Junsu's birthday.

Some may feel silly but for me, it's not. I don't get what I want always and to have this opportunity placed right in front of my eyes, how could I have forgotten what happened.

By the time the clock strikes 7 Brunei time later, I'd probably be in IYF for advanced christmas party but for 2007, Ying and I would have already arrived in Impact Arena, quieing to enter the stadium at 7 Thai hours of course.

Let me see, I met a bunch of good thai fans who directed me to AR, met a bunch of rude taiwanese and their excessive banners of Changmin. What else?! Ah, the Japanese Ahjumma....

Oh, I didnt forget about this though, I failed to buy a souvenir cause I was late.

Geez....

By 8 p.m Thai hours sharp, concert started and wowowowowowowowowow, never did I thought the dongbang boys was so good looking....

The songs were dang! so good live especially Jaejoong's and Yoochun's solo performance.

And we celebrated su's birthday!!!!

It was fun, everyone chucking cakes at his face. SO much to remember for that night.

I'll leave you here, I might blog again later at night hehe, with a few pics of my concert tickets.

DongBang fans, envy me ne?!







No comments: