Monday 25 May 2009

Sicked of it already?

Well, these two days, I've mostly been listening to english songs on iTunes. Even if it shuffles to some k/j pop, I would skip it, even if its db.

Right, how could I EVER get sick of db...??!!

What is wrong??? Now I'm listening to Stand By You and I feel fine, dont feel like skipping or anything. So I guess it's just a phase. Lately there isn't much awesome work from the Kpop and Jpop industry, enough to sweep your feet off the ground. The latest was Stand By You, which I've already listened to 300+ times before the official release.

Avex needs to release the PV. It's so quiet these days.....I'm totally okay and will go woot if SM releases AADBSK 3 in june, at least I'll have something to watch.

AND Subaru, gosh, I really want to watch that movie sooo bad. Not because of the boys cameo of course, but because the concept simply sounds interesting.

iTunes shuffled it to Hypnotic Dancefloor, and here I go again, what's with me and back to english song craze? I guess I really had toooo much of K/J pop doses. And recently, not much productive works from new artists and the boys are busy touring in Japan.

WTH, I just realised, for Sendai and Sapporo, there aren't any pics.

Oh, I just heard Shinee's new mini album and it was disappointing in my opinion. There wasn't much variety that they could offer from that particular mini album. I've only gave it a brief listen and none of the songs seems to stick in my head. Not even one. Maybe I should give it another second try.

Till my next post, tata :D

No comments: