Saturday 23 May 2009

Remember Me?

Remember me by Sophie Kinsella.

Just started reading this book an hour plus ago and I'd say its a fun yet creepy book to read.

I'm not even halfway through the book yet but I'm already going ooh, ahh, and wahhh. Imagine if your life suddenly got fast forwarded, you forgot 3 years of your life due to a car crash you are affirmative that you've never been engaged in. Instead, its a supposedly bump created due to tripping.

Oh, not to mention, during those 3 years, your life suddenly got fantastic, you've got a hot husband, a bunch of new friends you don't even know, a new loft pad. Where are your old friends?

It is an engaging and page turning book, but it got me a tad curious what's behind all these. Gonna keep reading till I find out.

Not to mention, I'm a bit freaked out, imagining myself losing three years of my supposedly turned awesome life memories, having a hot husband which I imagined as Jaejoong. WOW. I don't even know whether I should be happy or not. I'd probably be as frustrated as the character in the book called Lexi. Or maybe not, heyyy, it's Jaejoonggggggg. LOL

I'm gonna continue reading tomorrow, and hopefully by tomorrow, the book gets better and better, the creepiness gone. HAHA

LOL

Signing off :) Have a good night sleep everyone :D

No comments: