Saturday 14 February 2009

Oh yeah

I quit my job! Not that I was the one typing the letter. It was my dad. Oh well, I'm spending my time more productively this week, which is like one of the most productive week of all among my holidays.

The most important part is - I FEEL and LOOK happy rather than sulking all day and complaining and on the verge of tearing up whenever I faced a failed attempt at looking for Uni's with Marketing courses.

LOL

*squeals* Jaejoongieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So random since I'm missing someone on Valentine's Day and I can't state the exact name of so and so which is why I'm squealing for Jae, not that I don't want Jae at all.

I could swap him for so and so anytime.

Hey there *insert name here* , since you're away, I'm gonna swap you for Jae :)
LOL

*frowns and pouts* I hate you! *Not Jaejoongie........* Ying will know who he is.

AND

I just realised, it's been long since I last blogged so I splitted into two posts.

No comments: