Sunday 15 February 2009

Home Sweet Home

I finally understood this phrase and to say this, I do admit that I'm slow.

But it's true

After one night of sleepless night in BSB in my uncle's house, I have finally come to terms that I love sleeping in MY own house despite having to face my father's mood swings but hey, that's better thwan waking up in somewhere you don't even know well enough and feel happy.

I hate the marble tiles, and the house is even more unclean than mine. In a sense that is.

I dont want to state more but I just realised I love where I stay because when I wake up, I see people I love in my life including my annoying little bro and my dad who may have mood swings and I may get shouted at.

But it all doesnt matter to me now.

I love where I belong, I love my home and most importantly one of the reasons why I felt uncomfortable in my uncle's house, I felt intimidated.

God is with me for sure, but I can't feel it strongly. Fear has brought and lead me away from my heavenly father that night, which explains why I felt uncomfortable.

But when I'm at home, I can heartily pray and express my feelings openly to God who understands me the most, so I feel at ease.

Home, is where the heart is.

No matter how much you hate going home, when you're away from it, you'll probably miss your comfort zone with the people you once hate in it and how much you wish they're with you

LOL

Does anyone actually get my point?

No comments: