Monday 16 March 2009

Holding back the tears

I feel that I do this a lot.

Especially since last few years, I've been giving in to people, being submissive....

Constantly, I get pushed around a lot. I smile in front of those people, especially in front of my parents. My tears starts to flow when I'm alone.

Holding back the tears translations

[ChangMin]A faded white painting and my slightly vanished scent are hidden inside a eye-
blinding cloud

[YooChun]My wordless heart slowly movesAnd the time that passes inbetween is in my hands

[Junsu] I'm holding back the tears I hang my heart so it'll be weightlessIn a place not too close
but not too farAnother me is standing, I don't cry

[YoonHo] I bring my two hands together once againIn a place I live the present life instead of the memories

[Jaejoong]It's foolish but we were always togetherThe pain that I wanted to empty flowed throughout my whole body and dries up my tears

[Altogether]I'm living with my tears I'm holding back the tears I hang my heart so it'll be weightlessIn a place not too close but not too farAnother me is standing, I don't cry

[Altogether]I'm holding back the tears I hang my faith on me and runIn a place that is not high nor lowAnother me is standing,With a small smile, I can smile


Forgot where I found this translation :)

One of my all time favourite song

No comments: